Namecheap is in the business of opening doors to online success. We make it possible for anyone to create a winning web presence – by providing easy domain name registration, affordable hosting plans, and all the best apps. We’ll point you to site security and privacy products from the most trusted brands around, and our award-winning customer service team is available 24/7 with friendly advice to help you get your site up and running in no time.
We’re proud advocates for online privacy rights and net neutrality, because we care about our clients and the future of the web. Clients are #1 around here. Maybe that’s why Namecheap is the web’s fastest-growing domain registrar, with over a million happy customers and 7+ million domains under management (and counting). Let’s grow together.
The Head of Talent Operations is an emerging role in Global Talent. If you are a self-starter and have an entrepreneurial spirit, this role may be for you! As Head of Talent Operations, you will be responsible for implementing, managing, and optimizing the recruiting and onboarding operationalized practices. The goal of Talent Operations is to partner with the business in a cross-functional way, to co-create solutions and talent strategies that will help drive results. You will be responsible for leading a team of recruiters and onboarding team members, always looking for ways to improve how Namecheap identifies, engages, attracts and retains talent.
Sound interesting? Read on…
Flexible. Europe or North America.
*The location of this role is not limited to the city it is listed in. This is a remote/work from home position. All applicants welcome!
- Talent Planning: Work with business to define and finalize talent plan implement global talent planning solutions in cooperation with Talent Services team.
- Recruitment & Internal Mobility: Oversee integration of common approaches to recruitment and internal mobility across geographies and business functions. Mobilize a team in executing recruitment and internal hiring activities based on defined processes, tools and engagement mechanisms.
- Onboarding & Orientation: Drive delivery of a consistent and comprehensive onboarding experience that efficiently and effectively engages new joins and gets them up and running in their roles. Coordinate with Talent Development team to establish segue between onboarding and continuous development.
- Talent Administration: manage and monitor contracts and processes.
- Offboarding: Develop and embed standard offboarding practices that reflect Namecheap’s values through the end of the talent life cycle.
- Team Development: coach and develop a team of talent professionals for successful engagement at Namecheap and beyond.
- Data & Analytics: define, develop & maintain reporting and analysis for Talent Operations.
THIS JOB MIGHT BE FOR YOU IF YOU…
- Have deep knowledge of Human Resource management, structures & processes.
- Seek opportunities to proactively engage (with business) and continuously improve processes, relationships and outcomes.
- Have the ability to coach and manage leaders to ensure a culture of high performance and accountability is embedded in the team and is obvious within delivery.
- Can engage with other leaders in Global Talent to foster a spirit of innovation, identify areas of opportunity and co-create solutions.
- Are analytical and can embed a data-driven methodology across recruitment, onboarding and beyond.
- Can achieve operational excellence across multiple work streams.
- Can promote Namecheap’s talent service offerings to build commonalities and efficiencies across geographies and business functions.
YOU WILL WORK CLOSELY WITH…
- Senior global talent leadership
- Remotely located teams
- Project leaders & stakeholders
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree
ADDITIONAL WORK EXPERIENCE
- Experience in a Regional role, leading HR Operations across multiple geographies/local offices
- Experience leading and managing trans-cultural teams
- Experience managing multiple stakeholders in the implementation of strategic change
To apply for this job please visit www.namecheap.com.