We are a fast-growing quality-focused BPO, currently looking for an experienced BPO Customer Service program leader to oversee some of our largest accounts.
As the Head of Strategic Partnerships, you will be responsible for helping us
- land new strategic partners (teams of 50 or more associates), and
- manage a select number of existing strategic partner relationships and programs
Please note: As the “head” of partnerships, your job level may be equivalent to a manager, senior manager, or director based on your level of experience.
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
PartnerHero builds globally distributed teams for startups that are growing and require additional staffing for their operations. We blend people, process and technology to provide a one-of-a-kind offering for our partners, which include some of the world’s most exciting tech startups. They trust PartnerHero with various operational responsibilities, like customer support, sales, accounts payable, product design and localization.
We have multiple physical offices (aka Operations Centers) in Honduras (San Pedro Sula, Tegucigalpa), Germany (Berlin) and the U.S. (Boise). Additionally, we have associates all across the world, in places like Turkey, Brazil, Morocco, Spain and Japan. Our blend of physical locations plus remote associates gives us a very unique set of operational advantages for sourcing and developing great talent, and also creates a very compelling culture.
It is in our nature to be deeply curious about how to improve things, so we have invested in various new competencies, including process optimization, quantitative modeling, design, product management and engineering. This has led to the development of several home-grown tools and systems, including Aprikot.io, which has now been commercially released.
We are not a traditional BPO. We are every bit as operations-focused as your leading call center provider, but we work just as hard to ensure we’re having a positive impact on our employees, our partners, and the world around us.
As such, our ideal candidate will have experience managing accounts in traditional BPO environments but be open to learning and innovating and being part of a startup that helps other startups grow.
- Full-time with benefits (though we are also open to part-time for the right candidate)
- Base compensation with bonus tied to the performance of the programs you oversee
- You have the ability to work remotely, anywhere in the world, though occasional travel to our offices will be required
- Job title is flexible based on your experience
- Manage partners that have 50 or more dedicated associates (aka agents) working for them, in terms of the relationship, contract, retention, growth and satisfaction perspectives
- Have regular meetings with partner and work closely with Program Managers and Team Leads to optimize team operations (training, QA, etc.)
- Forecasting and planning for ongoing growth, spikes, reductions, new launches, etc.
- Managing program risks (i.e. contract termination, leadership change, new vendors, SLAs, communication issues) by identifying issues and trends early, developing mitigation strategies and executing upon them
- Advise on strategies for reaching additional business
- Become a trusted advisor to the PartnerHero and partner (client) executive teams
- 5+ years of experience with customer experience operations (i.e. customer service, technical support, sales)
- 3+ years working in the BPO industry and managing large accounts
- Direct operational experience running customer service programs. We’re not looking for someone who only knows email and spreadsheets. We need someone who understands how to optimize everything from launch, to hiring, to training, to QA.
- You are business savvy but you understand startup culture. This is crucial both for our business and our partners.
To apply for this job please visit partnerhero.breezy.hr.