WalletHub is rapidly growing and is seeking an hardworking, motivated and competitive Senior Associate with managerial experience in the fintech industry.
Our team is hardworking, energetic, and focused on helping consumers save money. This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to truly make a difference and enjoys a challenge. As a Senior Associate at WalletHub you will lead a team of Business Managers, Java Engineers and QA Engineers to either create a new/ consolidate an existing AI brain.
- Use innovative thinking and advanced analytical techniques in order to identify improvement opportunities for our products and services.
- Identify consumer needs and develop industry new tools to address those needs.
- Conduct thorough data analysis, using Excel and SQL, in order to improve marketing
ROI and conversion metrics.
- Translate complex and varied business needs into simple requirements that our engineering team can use to build new and exciting functionality.
- Develop project plans, assemble cross functional work teams and coordinate development of business requirements and marketing plans.
Ideal WalletHub Team Member
- Willing to work hard (55 hrs per week)
- Analytical with great attention to detail (a science degree is a plus!)
- Love of learning
- Limitless creativity
- Experience in marketing, analytics or internet/mobile product development
- Top performer with proven track record
- Humble, competitive individuals
- Unparalleled communication skills
- Big dreams & a desire to make a difference
- Very competitive salary based on prior experience and qualifications
- Potential for stock options after the first year
- Raise and advancement opportunities based on periodic evaluations
- Health benefits
To apply for this job please visit wallethub.com.