We are hiring for a Head of Paid Search to improve our traffic and revenue goals. This position will be responsible for defining strategy as well as executing. A deep knowledge of digital advertising and search engine industry is a must. We are looking for someone who is extremely strategic, analytical and results-oriented, as well as, have experience with international campaigns.
LOCATION: Flexible. Europe or U.S
- Responsible for campaign setup, launches, maintenance, reporting, including keyword research, ad copy creation and competitive intelligence.
- Analyze paid search campaigns to identify strengths and weaknesses and ensure proper financial allocations
- Act as subject matter expert and point of escalation. Drive expertise in Search (Google, Bing, Yahoo)
- Help define overarching strategy and translate into sophisticated, innovative campaign design
- Support discussions around how channels are impacted by various attribution models
- Work with the Marketing Analytics team to facilitate reporting and ad hoc analyses
- Partner with the Product Team and business leaders to align traffic acquisition strategies with the goals and objectives of the overall business.
- Evaluate and adjust strategies to improve campaign performance, e.g., bidding, keyword generation, advertising copy, reporting, and analytical techniques
- Provide forecasting and budgeting guidelines for financial reporting.
- Develop testing,e.g., A/B or multivariate tests, for key SEM performance levers, e.g., ad copy and landing page.
- Develop, implement and analyze ad copy and landing page tests
- Manage 1 team member
THIS JOB MIGHT BE FOR YOU IF…
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably with a concentration in advertising, marketing, business
- 7-9 years in performance-driven Paid Search marketing, real-time bidding and programmatic buying required
- E-commerce or technology experience a plus. Agency experience a plus
- Proficiency in Excel, Adwords Editor, and Google Analytics. Adwords and AdCenter Certified
- Experience managing large, cross-functional projects
- Comfortable working with budgets and numbers
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Exceptional organizational skills, multi-tasking capabilities, and detail oriented
- Expert-level knowledge of major search and social advertising platforms
YOU WILL WORK CLOSELY WITH…
Senior Marketing leaders, Product Manager
Bachelor’s degree in marketing or business
Additional Work Experience
Experience with marketing promotion programs in an e-commerce work environment
To apply for this job please visit www.namecheap.com.