Do you light up at the thought of working with high-performing teams in a fast-paced environment? Join us as our Global Marketing Manager, We are looking for an experienced professional who has a proven track record in a fast-paced environment and possesses organizational skills to manage multiple projects with tight deadlines effectively.
Scope: Global – Candidate will be a part of the domain product team and will work with the domain product manager as well as cross-functional teams to build and execute product marketing strategy and campaigns.
Your Future Team
In 2000, Richard Kirkendall founded Namecheap with one simple idea: that every Internet user should have access to fantastic domains and awesome customer service – without breaking the bank. Namecheap and ZONE 3000 started a strategic partnership 15 years ago.
Fast forward, nearly two decades and today we’re a Fortune 5000 company and the second largest domain name registrar (ICANN-accredited) and web hosting company in the world. We offer a suite of web services and products to our 2 million happy customers, we manage more than 10 million registered domains and we have an organization with more than 1000 people serving our customers’ needs. We’re growing – and fast.
We pride ourselves on being straightforward, friendly, and helpful. We’re dedicated to providing our customers with unparalleled levels of service, security, and around-the-clock support so that they can establish the online presence they dream of.
So, are you ready to be a part of something bigger? Join our uber-talented Marketing team, with your fellow team members based all around the globe (USA, Germany, and Portugal — just to name a few).
- Highly creative and original with your ideas
- A strong conceptualizer, with intuitive knowledge of how copy relates to design and graphics
- Passionate about tech (preferably in such sectors as domain registration, web hosting, and Internet security)
- An excellent communicator, who enjoys leading a remote team
- A strategic problem-solver, solving business objectives intelligently and creatively
- Able to present concepts and ideas
- Detail-oriented and organized
- Able to take constructive criticism and see other people’s points of view
- Flexible and proactive
- Develop marketing strategies, campaigns and tactics that support and empower the domain product vision and drive product to success
- Work closely with social media, digital advertising, CRM, product, content, PR and other teams to build integrated marketing programs for the domain portfolio
- Work side by side with the Domain Product Manager to help drive overall strategy, launch new products and grow the Namecheap domain portfolio and its market share globally
- Cooperate with Business Development team on building strategic relationships with key industry players, agencies and vendors
- Be in charge of marketing budget and allocate/invest funds wisely to achieve maximum ROI
- Report and analyze business results of all marketing programs and suggest improvements/enhancements
- Stay on top of ad tech, media, and general technology trends. Identify new innovation opportunities and run pilots
- Research competitors marketing campaigns and best practices
- Work with influencers to build partnerships & content strategy
You Must Have
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or business.
- 4-6 years product marketing experience, ideally in the software technology industry.
- Experience with marketing promotion programs in an e-commerce work environment.
- International Experience highly preferred.
- Experience with domains & hosting a plus.
- Knowledge or experience in SEO, PPC, Google Analytics a plus.
- Fluent in English.
Your Team: Marketing Director, Domain Product Manager, Senior Marketing leaders
- Competitive salary
- High degree of autonomy
- A crucial role in a creative, growing team
- International colleagues with a great sense of humor
- A flat organization with low-hierarchy and open communication
To apply for this job please visit www.namecheap.com.