InVision is the digital product design platform used to make the world’s best customer experiences. We provide design tools and educational resources for teams to navigate every stage of the product design process, from ideation to development. Today, more 4 million people use InVision to create a repeatable and streamlined design workflow; rapidly design and prototype products before writing code, and collaborate across their entire organization. That includes more than 80 percent of the Fortune 100, and organizations like Airbnb, Amazon, HBO, Netflix, Slack, Starbucks and Uber, who are now able to design better products, faster.
Our team is in search of a Director of Communication Design, Marketing to help us change the way digital products are designed.
About the team:
We are in search of an exceptional Director, Marketing Communications Design to help us change the way digital products are designed. We are looking for a design leader who can take InVision’s marketing to the next level. You’ll be responsible for crafting thoughtful, strategic, and innovative experiences that redefine what best-in-class marketing is. You have experience building and leading high-growth teams, and have experience driving strategy by speaking on behalf of the customer. Writing effective value propositions and working with copy is no stranger to you. You thrive on working collaboratively with cross-functional leaders, and you obsessively focus on bringing stories to life that drive both emotional and revenue outcomes.
What you’ll do:
- The sky is the limit — think beyond what’s been done before and continually drive new ways to redefine what best-in-class marketing is.
- Recruit, mentor, and lead a top-tier team of communication designers.
- Partner with the brand design team and leaders on Marketing to proactively recommend ways to drive both experiential and revenue outcomes for the business.
- Create a customer empathy program that enables designers to use research and data to design innovative and effective stories.
- Deliver consistent and seamless experiences across multiple mediums and channels that drive business goals.
- Maintain a culture of camaraderie across an existing team of skilled and capable designers, while challenging the team to leap forward in their skills and work output.
What you’ll bring:
- 8+ years in a creative director or leadership role
- Proven experience weaving copy, visuals and brand together to tell a big-picture story
- Track record of building and managing a high-growth team of the industry’s top talent, and a passion for creating a communications team that rivals the best in the world
- Track record of guiding high-growth teams to repeatedly and reliably produce high-quality output, on time.
- Demonstrated success in implementing team-wide systems and processes that enable scale, with results to show.
- Ability to balance and prioritize immediate needs of a growing business with longer-term operational project
InVision offers an incredibly unique work environment. The company employs a diverse team all over the world. Each InVision team member is given the freedom and tools to do their best work from wherever they choose.
The benefits we offer in the United States and Canada include competitive health plans and a retirement plans. Some InVision-wide benefits offered to all employees across the globe include a flexible vacation policy, monthly coffee shop stipends, annual allowances for books related to your profession, and home office setup & wellness reimbursements. InVision is an international employer so some benefit offerings will vary from country to country.
InVision is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.