You’ll answer questions by chat, email and occasionally jump on a web meeting to resolve an issue. You’ll have many opportunities to collaborate with the rest of the team, to share customer feedback, and help improve our product and documentation.
Position is full-time, local or remote.
You’re a genuinely nice person who is great to work with, respectful, and will put the customer’s interest first.
You have experience in tech support, helping people use technology.
You have a basic understanding of Database Systems or CRMs.
You love to communicate! Great written and verbal skills are important. You also just like talking to people and helping!
You like puzzles and were born to troubleshoot.
You’re self motivated and work well in a team or on your own.
You’re a fast learner, shine at multi-tasking and can think on your feet.
To be successful in this role, these skills are key:
- Proficiency in analysis, troubleshooting, and problem solving.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and escalate customer issues.
- Ability to adapt to rapidly changing environment and customer requirements.
- Experience with Salesforce as a power user or administrator is a plus.
- Productive while working autonomously.
We offer a competitive salary with health benefits, 401K, and flexible vacation time.
You’ll be joining a talented and fun team, working together to build something great!
To apply for this job please visit formassembly.workable.com.