Doist is a global, remote-first company and we believe that our way of working– independent of borders and time zones– is the future. We create tools like Todoist and Twist that empower people and teams to do more and stress less. As part of our support team, you will play a key role in helping our users achieve their most important goals.
Being part of Doist means that you’ll become part of a culture that’s based on excelling in our craft while also maintaining a healthy work-life balance. You’ll join a multicultural support team that’s passionate about delivering excellent customer service and delighting our customers who contact us from around the world.
In this full-time, fast-paced and intellectually challenging role, you’ll be:
- Delivering outstanding multi-channel customer support in English and Portuguese across Zendesk, social media, blog, app stores, etc.
- Reproducing product issues, reporting them to the appropriate engineering teams and monitoring their status
- Sharing user feedback with internal teams to identify customer needs and translate user insights into a better product experience
We’re looking for someone with:
- Native-level fluency, both written and spoken- in English and Portuguese (additional language skills is a plus)
- Good understanding of at least 2 of the following operating systems: macOS, Windows, Android, iOS
- Excellent writing skills with an articulate, conversational style
- Extremely proactive, organized and responsible, with the ability to work well independently and as part of a team
- Demonstrated passion for customer care
- Enthusiasm about working in an international, multi-cultural environment
- Willingness to work flexible hours and weekend shifts when required. This position is full-time and requires a 40 hour workweek
- Ideal applicants are existing Todoist users who use the product regularly
Who we are and what we value
At Doist, we’ve always questioned the conventional way of doing things. While other startups live and die on VC funding, we’ve built our company independently and sustainably. While other companies seek a quick exit by acquisition, our team doubles down on our long-term vision.
Our mission is to inspire the workplace of the future by creating simple yet powerful productivity tools that promote a calmer, more balanced, more fulfilling way of working and living. We value simplicity over complexity, democracy over hierarchy, and craft over credentials.
The Doist team’s core values are: responsibility + independence, passion + craftsmanship, awareness + balance, team-player, respect + professionalism, clear communication, focus + impact, self-mastery, and courage.
We’re bootstrapped, profitable, and committed to building a sustainable company that will continue to grow for decades to come. That means we value work-life balance and invest in our employees’ long-term growth.
- Competitive compensation
- Generous paid vacation + national holidays
- Education stipends
- Flexible schedule and location
- Home office perks
- And much more
This is a remote position, so you’re free to work from wherever you please on whatever schedule works best for you. You’ll also have the option to work from our office in Porto, Portugal or rent a coworking space in the city where you live. We invite you to learn more about how we work on Doist’s Ambition & Balance blog.
To apply for this job please visit doist.workable.com.