Hotjar’s team is on the hunt for a support hero to join us in providing world-class technical help and assistance to the growing user base of our SaaS product. We take support seriously here, and our Support team is dedicated to going above and beyond for our users day in and day out. Support is not just something we do, it’s who we are!
As Hotjar Customer Support, you will take care of hundreds of Hotjar users every week to ensure they get the reactive support they need to be successful using our product. You’ll also be dedicated to delivering top notch self-service, as we invest a lot in documentation, content and defining changes to continuously improve the overall customer experience. Due to the technical nature of our product, you should have a good understanding of how websites work. This includes being able to troubleshoot minor HTML and CSS issues in web browser-based developer tools.
As Hotjar Customer Support, you will also:
- Be on the front line interacting with our customers through Zendesk.
- Consistently deliver world-class support with empathy and understanding.
- Accurately identify, analyze, and resolve technical and non-technical issues in a timely manner.
- Thrive on problem-solving – with a huge range of customers using a complex product, it’s a crucial part of the job.
- Work on projects related to improving our support, processes, and self-service.
- Regularly interact with other departments including Product, Legal, Marketing and Customer Success.
- Represent the support team at a company level during weekly team meetings.
The budgeted compensation range for this role is $45,000 to $62,000 annually. Ranges are based on market research and are equitable to other roles within Hotjar. The actual compensation offered to a successful candidate will be based on relative experience and skills. At this time we are only able to provide official employment status to those located in Malta. All other candidates will join our team as full-time consultants and will be responsible for paying any taxes or applicable fees where they reside.
- Fluency in English, with flawless writing skills. If you also speak other languages, tell us! Portuguese, German, French, Spanish, and Japanese will be considered assets.
- Naturally empathetic and able to communicate in a way that empowers and never belittles.
- A preference for working in a strongly team focused and collaborative environment.
- Comfortable taking initiative and making decisions independent of others.
- Flexible and adaptable in a fast workplace environment.
- Desire to work in a caring, transparent, and giving work environment, in line with Hotjar’s company values, culture and ways of working.
- Must submit to a background check confidentially processed by our third party.
To apply for this job please visit careers.hotjar.com.