TeamSnap is looking for a Full-Time Customer Experience Specialist to join the Customer Experience Team. This position reports to the “Team” Customer Experience Manager.
TeamSnap is an award-winning communication and management service for recreational and competitive sports teams, tournaments and organizations. With over 20 million enthusiastic customers in 195 countries, TeamSnap is indispensable for teams, clubs and leagues worldwide.
We value trust, communication and fun more than big company policies and rules, and we thrive on empowering our people instead of controlling them. TeamSnap has been named to Outside Magazine’s list of Best Places to Work three consecutive years.
What you’ll be doing
Interacting with our largest customer segment (those who leverage our standalone Team product), this position is responsible for providing the world-class support for which TeamSnap has become synonymous. . You will spend the bulk of your time in our third party support management systems & tools, and the TeamSnap application itself, responding to questions, problems, and suggestions from our customers. Many of the issues you’ll be able to solve yourself, and a few will need to be escalated to the development team. The majority of our customers are not power users, so we’re looking for someone who has infinite patience and willingness to answer seemingly simple questions with a friendly, cheerful attitude.
This role is one of the most important roles within TeamSnap. We are a service-oriented company and, as such, you are the public face of TeamSnap and an advocate for our customers. Occasionally you might be asked to participate in TeamSnap development meetings to help shape our roadmap and new feature development. Being on the front lines with our customers, you will have the best access to features & needs our customers are requesting. Because you interact with our customers intimately on a daily basis, we’ll also rely on you to help pressure test new features before they go out to the public, allowing you to help identify problem areas that might confuse or frustrate customers.
Skills and attributes necessary for the role
- Customer service experience – software, service, retail
- Strong listening skills to be able to understand, empathize and resolve customer issues
- Flexible schedule – this position will require work during the week and on weekends
- A true desire to help people
- Experience with problem-solving and complex troubleshooting
- High volume software support experience via chat, email, or phone
- Proven ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Ability to write clearly and to give detailed written instructions
- Ability to quickly learn new application features
- Experience supporting customers in a Software as a Service (SaaS) environment
- MS Office (basic Excel/Word/PP) experience
- Intermediate knowledge with common browsers: Chrome, Firefox, IE, Safari (ie. deleting cookies, clearing cache, etc..)
Bonus Skills: These aren’t necessarily required, but may give you a leg up
- TeamSnap Customer
- Experience in team sports as a player, coach or parent
- Experience testing software
- Familiarity with CRM systems (Help Scout) and practices
- Billionaire uncle
- Sense of humor. We’re fun!
We are headquartered in Boulder, Colorado, but this job is remote (unless you happen to live near Boulder, in which case you’re welcome to come to the office). TeamSnap is a mostly-distributed company, so you must be very comfortable working with people who aren’t in the same physical location as you or each other.
- Work on a product that people use and love
- While we’re still relatively small, we’re not a fly-by-night startup; we’re the leader in a massive market
- We have a proven revenue model, an experienced executive team, solid funding, and a strong strategic plan
- We have fantastic benefits, and you’ll have a stake in the company
If you’re looking for an opportunity to show off the very best of your skills, in an environment of trust, respect and flexibility, this might very well be the best job you’ll ever have. We’re passionate about helping our customers spend less time organizing and more time playing.
Benefits and Perks
We offer competitive salary and benefits, lots of opportunity to develop professionally, and the ability to demonstrate what you can achieve. TeamSnap is still small enough that your actions will help drive our success.
- Competitive salary
- Medical/dental/vision for you and your family
- Education reimbursement up to $1,500/yr
- Wellness stipend of $50/mo
- Up to $300/yr to donate to charitable causes
- Free TeamSnap service for your family and friends
- Free TeamSnap swag.
- Flexible PTO and vacation policy
Diversity and Inclusion
TeamSnap is a company built around trust, kindness and collaboration, where diverse backgrounds, experiences and viewpoints are celebrated and valued. This is a place where everybody belongs.
To apply for this job please visit teamsnap.applytojob.com.